Seat 3; expires April 2020
Previous Term: NA
Vice Mayor Miller has been a resident of Alachua County since 2000, and has lived in the city of Alachua since 2007.
In addition to her work for the City, Miller serves as the Municipal Marketer for the North Central Florida region for Waste Pro USA, Inc. She began her career in the solid waste business with Waste Pro in April 2007 in commercial and construction sales, and was promoted to Municipal Marketing and Public Relations in 2010.
Miller feels her career experience and problem solving skills have prepared her to truly serve the citizens of Alachua from a customer service perspective.
Vice Mayor Miller has been married to Keith for 11 years, and is the proud mother of two adult children, Austin and Danielle.
- City of Alachua Planning & Zoning Board Member August 2014-February 2018
- Citizen Advisory Task Force February 2013-August 2014
- Alachua Business League Member
- Lions Club International (Alachua, FL) 1st Vice President
- Alachua Chamber of Commerce Member
- Gainesville Elks Lodge #990 Past Exalted Ruler (President) April 2016-March 2018
- Rotary International (Gainesville, FL) Rotary Youth Exchange Committee Member; Rotary representative for FROGS (Friends of Glen Springs) Organization; Service Above Self Committee Member
- Kiwanis of Santa Fe Board Member
- Kiwanis of Lake City, FL Member
- Keep Alachua County Beautiful Vice President; Budget Chairperson